Enrolling in Our School
Welcome to the Redwood City School District enrollment page. Start here if:
- You are enrolling your child for the very first time in an RCSD school
- Your child currently attends an RCSD school and you want to apply for a transfer to a different school through the Schools of Choice Application process
- Your child currently attends an RCSD school and you need to update their annual Back to School information update.
- Your child is an incoming kindergarten or transitional kindergarten (TK) student and needs to fill out emergency contact information and other forms.
- Questions? Call Jessie Escobar, 650-482-2027
The Redwood City School District offers a variety of program options for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) through 8th grade students at its 16 schools. =All Redwood City School District (RCSD) schools provide students with a rigorous academic program, but each school has its own unique emphasis, classroom approach and personality.
All students are assigned to a neighborhood school based on their home address and automatically get first priority to attend their neighborhood school. All students may also apply to attend any school in the district in lieu of their neighborhood schools by filling out after they fill out the initial student registration forms, which can completed at the District Office, 750 Bradford St. Students who apply through the Schools of Choice Transfer process are placed or waitlisted according to a random, computerized lottery based on the spaces available at each grade level in January of the preceding school year. Questions? Call Melanie Davenport at 650-482-2237.
Need to locate the nearest Redwood City District school is to your home?